Website Banner

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope that everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I spent the day cataloguing my craft supplies. I want to really concentrate on my business this year and so I have to make an inventory of all my craft supplies. It seems to be taking forever. I was hoping to find a program that I could use, but no luck. I am using spreadsheets created for each of my catagory's. I am listing some things according to season. Christmas - all paper, cardstock, brads, stickers, etc. Halloween and Fall the same way. I did not realize that I had accumulated so much stuff.

I hope to have a place for everything and everything in its place. That way when I start a project I will know where everything is and will not have to run out to purchase something I already have, just don't know where it is. I am sure that most of you can associate with this.

My New Years resolution===Buy nothing else until I get my stock down at least by 1/4.

No comments: