Website Banner

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Swap Cards

I signed up for a swap with Pet as its theme. Here is the card I made. The piggy stamp is from Stampin Up. I used Gold Liquid Pearls for the dots. The leaves, stem and grass were cut by hand.

Photobucket


A friend of mine gave me this very greeny/yellow card stock awhile ago. I could not find anything to go with it. Looking thro my stash, I found two different kinds of striped paper. The image is from a swap that I took part in last year.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elle said...

Your card makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fantastic!!! So fun and bright. Awesome job on both!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Pigs! ")

Great website!

~Shawnie B

Gerri Herbst said...

Yes love the kitty card! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving art love! take care, gerri