Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cards for CDAC Challenge

These cards were made by using complementary digi from Crafters Digital Art Center. The First one is Rub a Dub Dub. The colouring was done using prisma pencil crayons and smoothed out using gamasol. I added glitter to the silk flowers for bling.

The Tea Time card was also coloured with prisma pencil crayons The green circle embellishment came from the top of a contaier of Chinese Tea and the say was from a swap card that I received. It was so appropriate for this card.

Photobucket
/a>

Photobucket
/a>

Friday, August 12, 2011

Gate Fold Card

Here is a Gate Fold card that I created for Art For the Creative Mind Swap. I used an image from Altered Pages collage sheet called To my Valentine created by Gayle Page-Robak. The lady was cut out and attached to a piece of music sheet which was then glued to a larger nestie shape. Then I embellished with sticklers and a few small stickers.
Photobucket
/a>

Swap Cards

Here are two views of the Easel Card that I made for a Just Cards Swap. For the center of the flower I used my one of my favourite images, a piggly.
Photobucket<
/a>
Photobucket
/a>
Here is a dry embossed card using a piece of embossed cardstock that I received in another swap. I attached a prima flower to a larger silk flower and glued a button in the middle.
Photobucket
/a>
Two Arches made for a swap on Altered Pages using the collage sheet Pretty in Purple.
Photobucket
/a>

Bargello

Here are two cards that I created for swaps for Just Cards. It is a card using Pink, Yellow and Orange. I used a bargello design for the background. I cut out strips of paper in different width. I glued each piece down individually. You can also use a Xyrox machine and then arrange you pieces on the paper. The two shapes were cut from a Paper Flair template. I then attached one prima flower on top of another and used a brad to attach them to the cutouts. These were then attached to the card using two side foam tape to give dimension.
Photobucket
/a>