This is a Shaker Card for a Just Cards Swap. I received the large bingo sheet as a RAK and the small bingo card is from a collage sheet from Altered Pages. The clear circle is from a packaging and I used Martha Stewarts glitter. Wellbond was used to attach the round acetate to the card.
Sunday, April 14, 2013
This card used a coloured image as the focal point. I received this image in an image swap awhile ago. The cupcakes she is holding in each hand are brads. The yellow flower is a made from glitter foam. I used two sided foam tape to attach each item to give a 3D effect
This was for a swap using Food as the theme. The large strawberries were cut from a newspaper ad as was the word Strawberries. The word was layered onto a piece of polka dot paper. The center where the strawberry is was cut using two different dies. The center strawberry was from a swap a long time ago. It was included in a card kit.
This was for a swap called Sketch card. The main picture is the Large Cupcake and then the little cupcakes 3 of them along the side at the bottom and 3 along the side at the top. The large cupcake and the little ones were cut out and attached with foam tape to make them dimensional.
Jean pocket filled with goodies for Art For the Creative Mind Swap. The pocket was cut from an old jean shirt. No sewing needed. I cut a 12 inch strip of material and gathered it to make the flower. I made three of these and then used a brad to attach them. I used weldbond to attach the flower and the other embellishments